Set Calendar Colors allows you to change the colors of your Android calendars. You select the calendar, and a color picker helps you to select your color.
You can automatically synchronize your calendar colors to your Google calendar web application. (Android 2.2 at leaset is needed)
You can also backup and restore your colors after a factory reset.
If you have any suggestions or bugs to report, please send us an email.
If you want to translate Set Calendar Colors to a new language, send us an email, and we will provide you with a file to translate. (Thanks!)
Here is the list of all needed permissions and why we need them:
* READ_CALENDAR : allow us to read current calendar colors.
* WRITE_CALENDAR : allow us to write new colors to your calendars.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : allow us to save a backup of your calendar colors.
* GET_ACCOUNTS/USE_CREDENTIALS : allow us to connect to your online Google Calendar on your behalf and to synchronize the newly selected colors.
* INTERNET : allow us to access internet to connect to your online Google Calendar. Also, if the application crash, we'll use your internet to send a short and anonymous crash report in order to detect and fix the problem.
Set Calendar Colors is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-26. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
Set Calendar Colors (version 1.2) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 12 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.